The OneFoodTeam Crisis Management lead consultant is recognized as one of the pre-eminent crisis management experts in the nation. With deep expertise, credentials, resources and experience in all aspects of the food industry, we strive to ensure that our clients are prepared to immediately and effectively contain and resolve potentially damaging events as well as to guard against their occurring in the first place.
A unique planning and preparedness model offered to OneFoodTeam clients has been called “the most thorough, professional, streamlined and effective in the food industry” by clients and independent experts alike. Clients have credited our consultants with helping them significantly minimize risk, ensure rapid response and containment, prevent or limit negative business exposure and protect tangible assets and reputations.
- Risk Assessment and Crisis Planning
- Team Development and Training
- Preparedness, Prevention and Containment Strategies
- 24/7 Urgent Response and Containment
- Recall Support
- Full-Alert Crisis Drills and Scenario-based Training
- Strategic Crisis Communications and Media Management
- Spokesperson Readiness
- Incident Debrief and Recovery
- Executive Leadership Strategies